Saturday, October 22, 2011

Answers of Qubee iPad Competition

qubee bangladesh quiz
Today, I came across with Qubee iPad Competition. You may take this quiz and win an iPad.  This offer is for Bangladeshi only. The closing date is on 20th September. The answers of all the questions of quiz are given below:
What does Qubee stand for?
Ans: Fast and Reliable
Where will Qubee be available next?
Ans:Chittagong (Wrong answer)
Right Answer: May be “Rajshahi”.
Update: This is not correct answer. I apologize for my wrong information. To speak the truth, I tried to load the page(http://www.qubee.com.bd/wheres-qubee/coverage) before writing this post. My internet speed is too slow that i can hardly browse large media content related site. I could not load the page at that moment. That’s why I guessed “Chittagong” might be the right answer.
Anyway, Thanks to Sabbir for his kind information.
Where can you get a Qubee connection?
Ans: All of the above
N.B: It may be “Qubee Stores” too…..I am not sure.
How long does it take to download a 5 MB song with a Qubee 512 connection?
Ans: 90 Seconds
How fast does your connection need to be to chat on Skype and watch movies?
Ans: 512 kbps
What is the Qubee Hotline number?
Ans: 028959911
What is the charge for a Qubee installation?
Ans: Free
Qubee is available in
Ans: All of the above
In which section of the website can you get information about a career with Qubee?
Ans: About Us
Which technology does Qubee use?
Ans: 4G wireless technology
The Qubee tagline is
Ans: Real Internet Experience
Feel free to tell me whether I have made any mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment