Saturday, October 22, 2011

ClixSense: Legit Get Paid to surf


Today I would like to introduce with you one of the most popular and legit get paid to surf site ClixSense. I used this site when I was at college. At that time I used to sign up lot many get paid to surf sites to earn money online just for visiting sites. Some of them claimed to pay $5(?) per view. I had little knowledge about those scam sites then. I wish that when I reach minimum payout (about $10,000), then will send me check. Oh!!!! $10,000…………Great!!!!
I just dream……..After few months of hard working, when I reached minimum payout, either I found that the site has disappeared or I cannot access to my account or no option request payment.
These are the general phenomena of normal get paid to surf sites. So, I suggest do your own research before joining any get paid to surf site.
ClixSense is a legit get paid to surf sites. You time and investment in this site is rewarded. You will not be loser. You will earn money just visiting sites. ClixSense will provide ads in your account. You will just see that ads for 30 secods. That’s all !!!
Get paid to surf
You boost your ClixSense earnings by referring others to ClixSense. You can create a free blog at Blogger or WordPress for promoting your referral link. Do forum posting in popular forums and use your referral link as signature. It will help you to get some extra free referrals.
Why should you join ClixSense?
  • Legit get paid to surf sites
  • It has paid his members about $939,775 so far.
  • Payment via Alert pay or Check
  • You can use your earnings to upgrade your account.
  • Minimum payout $10
Please leave your comments which get paid to surf sites you like most?

No comments:

Post a Comment