Saturday, October 22, 2011

Test new Adsense Interface


Google is going to introduce a completely new Adsense interface. It is currently in beta stage. The new AdSense interface includes more detailed performance reports. You can check daily stats in graphical formats like Google Analytics. You can common action in bulk.
If you want to try the new Adsense interface, then you should request an invitation by filing a small request formhere. Just give your name, email address and Adsense publisher ID, then click on “Submit” button. You are done.
I had applied through this request form and get chance to try out new Adsense interface within five days. I got the notification to try the new Adsense interface beta at the top right corner my old adsense interface.
If you face any problem using new Adsense interface, you can switch back to old Adsense interface.
My recommendation:
I have faced following bug while testing the new Adsense interface.
I hope the Adsense interface will be available to us within very short time.
Update: After two days, new adsense interface is available to me. Check out the new adsense interface.

No comments:

Post a Comment