Saturday, October 22, 2011

How to download your favorite YouTube video


I live in a rural area of Bangladesh where broadband internet connection is not available. That’s I have to local mobile operator’s internet connection. It is too slow. I hardly can visit any flash website or sites having lots of images. Watching any video in Youtube is hardly possible. I have to wait a long time for buffering a two minutes video. For that reason, I use following tools to download youtube video. Now I can store these videos for future reference.
Using Camtasia: You know that Camtasia is one of best screen casting software. Fist I let the full video to be buffered. When it is 100% completed, I open the Camtasia Screen recorder and select the region of the video. You can download Camtasia here. You can use the following  Camtasia serial key (GCABC-CPCCE-BPMMB-XAJXP-S8F6R). It worked for me. I am now using registered version of Camtasia.
Using Firefox Addons: You can use various Firefox Addons to download youtube video.  I preffer Easy YouTube Video Downloader. It lets you to download FLV, 3GP, MP3 and MP4 video. You can download the addons here.


youtube video download 3

You can also check out Netvideohunter. This is also a great youtube video downloader for firefox users.
Using Youtube video download online tools: You can download youtube video using online Youtube video download tools. I use KeepVid to download youtube video online. Just copy and paste youtube video URL and click download button. Then right click on the “save the link” link and click “Save the link…” from the popup menu.

youtube video download
Feel free to share your favorite tools for downloading youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment