Saturday, October 22, 2011

Top 10 WordPress Clone themes of popular sites


I am fan of WordPress. I have used other blogging platform. At last, I have found wordpress is the best. I hope you will also agree with me. You can do a lot of thing using wordpress. Few days ago one of web designing company offered me to build a Facebook clone site for me with only $150. I thought that it is not a bad idea. I could have managed to earn more if I can make it popular. I don’t have any idea of wordpress clone themes of popular websites like Facebook, Digg, Twitter etc.
Luckily, I came across with some of popular website clone wordpress themes. Now I have found that it is very easy to clone any popular website. These themes are free to download.
Here are top 10 awesome WordPress clone themes of popular websites:
1. PopURLs Clone: You can clone PopURLs aggregator on your WordPress blog with Foxinni PopURLs Clone WordPress themes.
2. Facebook Clone WordPress Theme: This is another wordpress clone themes of world’s second ranked site Facebook. Click here to download the themes.

3. Twitter Clone Theme: Do you want to clone Twitter on WordPress. Click here now to download Retweet themes.

4. Tumblr Clone themes: You can clone Tumble using TumbleLog thems. More details installation guidelines is here.

5. Digg-like Theme: Create a dig like site with this free theme. Click here.

6. Google clone wordpress theme: Why are you missing to create site like Google.  Your visitor may become astonished seeing this. Click here to download Woogle wordpress theme now..

7. MSN Clone theme: Create a MSN clone theme using MSNLog.

8. Vista Clone theme: I used Vista for a long time. Though, I am now using Windows 7, I enjoyed the features and design of vista. Do you want to create a vista clone site? Just install ThemedVista and get your site look like vista.

8. Vista Clone theme: I used Vista for a long time. Though, I am now using Windows 7, I enjoyed the features and design of vista. Do you want to create a vista clone site? Just install ThemedVista and get your site look like vista.

9. GameSpot clone theme: Are you game worm. You must be fascinated with the design of GameMaker. You must love to clone GameSpot right on your WordPress blog for free with GameMaker!



10. TechCrunch clone theme: Create clone of most popular site TechCrunch within WordPress usingCrunchTech.

Are you using any popular website clone wordpress theme? What is opinion on using wordpress clone themes?

No comments:

Post a Comment